[opensource-dev] Third party viewer policy: commencement date

Jesse Barnett jessesa at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 10:30:15 PDT 2010

GRRRRRRR!

So you left in the requirements that you may publish the real life name and
address of the developers in the 3rd party Viewer Directory?

This is absolutely nuts and extremely dangerous and whoever thought it was a
good idea needs to publish thier own name and address in reply here. Would
you like to start Joe? Or what about just publishing the address of the
lawyer/lawyers who thought this was a good idea?

I have been using the internet since the time of 2400 modems and have seen
enough incidents. There is no way in hell I would endanger the life of my
daughter by ever having my address listed.

major fail,
Jesse Barnett