[opensource-dev] Third party viewer policy: commencement date

Patrick N. djshag at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 20 14:14:38 PDT 2010

I tend to agree with Jesse, just list their avatar name and LL know already all their details anyways.. I have never seen so far any open source project where they had a requirement about declining their real identity with their address as well..

Its not like they are complete unknown they are your customer already !!!!