[opensource-dev] Third party viewer policy: commencement date

Boy Lane boy.lane at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 09:25:23 PDT 2010

Exactly, not only quote them but read the entire policy. Restrictions are put on third-party viewers and their developers that are incompatible with GPL and as such are violating the GPL licensing. Which by itself is a requirement of the TPV to be compliant with. Chicken and egg :). Did LL really paid lawyers for this (which they supposedly hired)?