[opensource-dev] Open Developmentproject: extendingavatar wearables

Carlo Wood carlo at alinoe.com
Thu Mar 25 10:50:53 PDT 2010

OMG yes! Especially if THAT flexi doesn't "pass through" the avatar!

How great wouldn't it be to have flexies (which are client side)
that respect other things around them, like avatars, ground,
and even other prims, and won't pass through them but rather
fold around them! (You could make this a custom Graphics settings
that is only on in "Ultra" for all I care, it would just be
great if it existed!)

--
Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com>