[opensource-dev] [META] Communication tools (was: Request for clarification on mailing list guidelines)

Philippe (Merov) Bossut merov at lindenlab.com
Thu Mar 25 21:10:59 PDT 2010

Hi,

We discussed this subject again at the Hippo meeting today.

Forums didn't have much takers though I'll try to spend time there and see
for myself how the dynamic works.

The extra IW meeting was better received. Tuesday seemed to work but we
couldn't decide on a time, 2pm PST works for those present at the meeting
but the point, precisely, is to get a time that works for those who can't
make it at 2pm PST....

So, if you think you'll come to this new meeting, please propose a time
range here and I'll collate the results. I'll give more weight to those who
can't make it to the Thursday meeting. Hope we'll find a time that works.

Cheers,
- Merov