[opensource-dev] Snowglobe 2.0 and viewer-external merges

WolfPup Lowenhar wolfpup67 at earthlink.net
Tue May 18 04:42:30 PDT 2010

I was looking at the spreadsheet and I could not see anything that would
have affected the associated notification files(..ie llnotification.h,
llnotification.cpp, panel_bottom_tray.xml[in particular notification
section])  as all these files had modifications to them during the port when
I checked the differences between r3349 and r3348 those files had some minor
to major changes to them.