[opensource-dev] Request for feedback - Preferences Cleanup

Sarah (Esbee) Kuehnle esbee at lindenlab.com
Thu Nov 4 11:13:14 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Attached is the design work for the clean-up of the preferences floater that
the Snowstorm Team hopes to implement in Sprint 7.

If you'd like to review and send any questions, comments, or general
feedback, I'll take that and integrate back into the design. I'd like to get
as much feedback as I can before the end of the day Friday, so I can make
any necessary revisions and get it to the team ready to for work on Monday.
In the meantime, I'll post updates as I have them!

Thanks!

Best,
Esbee