[opensource-dev] Request for feedback - Preferences Cleanup

Marine Kelley marinekelley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 11:52:16 PDT 2010

Thank you Esbee for sharing it with us !

I have two remarks/wishes :

1 : Can we have our regular text chat logs back please ? Not replacing the
new llsd ones, but just feeding TWO chat logs and TWO IM logs (per avatar)
at the same time ? That would greatly help those who like to skim through
text logs without having to wait for an hypothetical tool in the viewer
(besides we don't always skim our logs while online anyway). Perhaps an
option in the prefs to turn this dual logging on/off would be good for those
who are concerned about disk usage.

2 : Can we have the "Block list" and "Block button" renamed back to "Mute
list" and "Mute button" please ? I don't see the reason behind this change
from 1.23 to 2.0 and now it is hard to explain how to unblock/unmute someone
depending on the viewer the person I am talking to is using. There was
nothing wrong with the "mute" word, was there ?

Thank you !
Marine