[opensource-dev] HuD Attachment Hover Function - Patch Please?

Cristy Husbands cmvmh at ymail.com
Tue Nov 16 19:10:07 PST 2010

I have been hoping my husband could make time for this but so far no.  Looking
through the source ode I see that there is an error in the Hud attachment hover
text cpp file.  It is quoted saying its not bringing back accurate results.
That is because it is looking for the Parent and you become the parent if its an
attachment, this needs to be changed to child, and I would like a request to be
put in for sub-children hover return.  If we had this feature then Hud
attachments wouldn't need to be so large, when you hover over a specific button
(subchild) prim it says the name of that function if you named it
appropriately.

Thanks in advance

Miss

 "Anything worth doing, is worth doing well"