[opensource-dev] More login channels (with missing background images on the login screen) (was: Is there supposed to be a login web page for the development viewer? (An SL screenshot, maybe some text, like the regular viewer has))

WolfPup Lowenhar wolfpup67 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 23 13:09:34 PST 2010

Actually the ‘Community Developer’ channel for open source before Snowstorm started was Snowglobe and had a static image if I remember correctly. And now even open source that is working on the LL viewer uses the same developer channel as LL. I just wish the pick would cycle like it does in the release version with the grid status api as well, ‘cause I miss those.