[opensource-dev] Comments needed -- Object Gear menu name confusion and ordering

Jonathan Welch jhwelch at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 04:59:34 PST 2010

Friendly Greetings......no, that is someone else's line.

Good morning from ARDvark, your viewer 2 Aggravation Reduction Department.

Today I would like you to take just a few moments and put in a comment on
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-23989

This is about fixing up some confusing word choices in the Object Gear
menu and adding what you knew  in viewer 1 was More>More>Inspect.

I've also reordered the menu to be consistent with my proposed changes
for two other menus (see the links in the jira).

I am ready to make this change but need your help to convince those
Lindens that this is A Good Thing, so please jot down even a 1 line
comment.

Thank you for your support!