[opensource-dev] does anyone else think this would be a good thing?

Dave Booth dave at meadowlakearts.com
Sat Nov 27 17:29:53 PST 2010

I've been thinking about the anims I've been making for my products
inworld.. I know the mesh guys are screaming for custom bones but it
strikes me that even in the standard animation setup theres a possible
enhancement. More hand positions

I know its not a viewer side thing really.. but what do you guys think
about these...

The "thumb" position - enables thumbs up, thumbs down and incidentally
the Sicilian thumbnail flip..
The V position - enables the classic anime gesture, along with the
"Winston Churchill" and unavoidably the "Harvey Smith" (which is the
brit equivalent of...)
The bird..  Its gotta be there.. the flip off is part of human
interaction and even if it isn't kind it is an essential part of
immersion in the world
May as well add the "horns" too - useful for inworld pagans as well as
folks wanting to ward off the evil eye...