[opensource-dev] Inventory Organization Feature Request

miss c miss_c_27 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 08:29:50 PDT 2010

As a user, I would like to be able to have better  tools to keep my inventory
neater and put less load on the server when it loads.  I would love a search for
duplicate uuid option so I can easily remove duplicates.  I would also like an
option to have certain things  received go in designated folders, for instance
if i open a purchased item and there is a landmark in the box , the landmark
automatically can go into the landmark folder.  Maybe possibly a warning popup
saying I already have an item with this uuid in my inventory and asking if they
can discard the new one.  An option when i do a search to be able to select all
items returned without selecting the folder its in, for instance if i search for
key phrase floating text or unpackboxscript I can highlight all the returns just
deleting that one item out of every folder.  I would also like a function to
remove old landmarks where the parcel no longer exists, same with avatar calling
cards. Every single landmark in my inventory loads up when I start my viewer to
check to see if I have visited that place before, it remembers places I havent
vistted since 2006, just so it can change the pushpin color, is this really
needed?

Thank you

Miss