[opensource-dev] As a content creator, I would like...

Ponzu lee.ponzu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 12:46:54 PDT 2010

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 2:42 PM, Zabb65 <zabb65 at gmail.com> wrote:

> The local script editing and local texture editing has already been
> done before and were implemented in phoenix. Scripting was done by
> Katharine and textures were done by Vaalith.
>
> I believe Vaalith is waiting for mesh source code so they can begin
> working on the mesh portion of that.
>
> The caveats of this is that there is no way to sync them to existing
> inventory items or to update existing assets with the new one.

I like the way you say it has been done already and then explain that it has
not yet been done.  Of course there are ways to sync them.  You could
completely rewrite SL to allow it, for example.  I don't expect that, but it
is still "a way".

Anyway, I was more thinking of the user story and what the features would
look like.  A plan to implement it can wait awhile until "it" is defined.