[opensource-dev] multiwearable userstories

Erin Mallory angel_of_crimson at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 1 13:14:02 PDT 2010

As a user, the new mutliwearables are incrdibly nice, but now make some things a little tricky.  I have collected three related userstories addressing them.

1) As a user, I would like a way to keep my huds (and hair) from being stripped off if I replace my outfit.
2) As a user I would like an option to replace just the clothing portions of an outfit, as well as the ability to replace a single layer of clothing in an outfit.
3) As a user I would like the ability to remove a given clothing item on a layer from the remove clothing menu without having to click remove (layername) until that item is gone.
4) As a user I would like to have an ao integrated into the UI so I don't have to worry about accidentally removing it if i change outfits.

Cummere Mayo...