[opensource-dev] opensource-dev Digest, Vol 8, Issue 14

Hitomi Tiponi hitomi.tiponi at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 4 12:24:53 PDT 2010

Could I point out that I doubt no-one cares about this except the Lindens - so
why has this change been RAISED TO CRITICAL?.  I run dev, beta, current, and old
versions using different icons and rarely get confused - just  why is it so
important (nay critical) to have a different coloured menu-bars?  Please tell me
- is it really more critical than a lot of user-requested changes?

Message: 1