[opensource-dev] Somewhat stable developer viewer

Altair Sythos Memo sythos at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 10:18:22 PDT 2010

On Mon, 6 Sep 2010 11:16:18 -0400
Ponzu <lee.ponzu at gmail.com> wrote:

> The problem is there is no hint about the Snap Shot?  Even just a
> build number would be OK.  Oz has suggested 208707 works for him, but
> it is not on the page with all the latest builds.  209029 and 209046
> *don't* work for me.  They partially start, and then freeze.  (Do

i've a 6years old iMac 24", it work "fine" (12fps...), with snow
leopard (ATI video)
it work... but:

if
UseAppleMultiGL=TRUE ==> crash

or if
RenderTriangle (memory leak, maybe other name, is the debug options to
render using triangles)=TRUE ==> crash

try to delete it (so delete settings too) and reinstall again (and
don't touch 2 parameters above)
i'm using:
http://automated-builds-secondlife-com.s3.amazonaws.com/hg/repo/snowstorm_viewer-development/rev/209046/arch/Darwin/installer/SecondLife_2_1_2_209046_DEVELOPMENT.dmg