[opensource-dev] Somewhat stable developer viewer

Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) oz at lindenlab.com
Mon Sep 6 08:54:16 PDT 2010

  On 2010-09-06 11:16, Ponzu wrote:
> The snow storm wiki seems to say that users should try
>
> - Viewer 2 (stable)
> - Development Viewer snap shot (somewhat stable)
> - Latest Build (look out!)
>
> The problem is there is no hint about the Snap Shot?  Even just a
> build number would be OK.  Oz has suggested 208707 works for him, but
> it is not on the page with all the latest builds.  209029 and 209046
> *don't*  work for me.  They partially start, and then freeze.  (Do
> those reports*really*  go to Apple?  Do they forward them to you guys?
>   Do you need some scripts that process them and categorize them?  That
> I could probably do.

We've had a little trouble with getting the bi-weekly build added to the
downloads page, but it should be there on Tuesday, and we'll add a
pointer to the wiki then.

In the mean time, this is the latest Development build I've tested on my
Mac:

http://automated-builds-secondlife-com.s3.amazonaws.com/hg/repo/snowstorm_viewer-development/rev/208921/index.html