[opensource-dev] Code Review Request: VWR-21253 (Permissions icons in the friends list)

Alexandrea Fride babytje_ab at live.com
Mon Sep 6 13:19:27 PDT 2010

Works fine on windows to
however icons dont fit with viewer 2 style :)
if not mistaken those are the icons from viewer 1

(and prefered if the icons where a bit smaller in weight & height and more
easly to define what is what)

@Kelley that was probly a alpha viewer 2 release since if you look at
chatbar etc style its completly different then we are used to