[opensource-dev] added link to Smoke test result in wiki

Anya Kanevsky akanevsky at productengine.com
Tue Sep 7 14:49:00 PDT 2010

Hi!

I've added a link to the latest smoke test results in the Snowstorm wiki
page (under Communications).  I will keep that section up to date with links
to new results as they become available (we expect to have a continuous
testing cycle).  I will only keep links to test results for the current
sprint on the wiki, however the spreadsheets will remain accessible
indefinitely.
In the spreadsheets, first tab will always contain the summary, and
additional tabs will show results by OS.

Anya