[opensource-dev] Blocking viewers.

Altair Sythos Memo sythos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 15:08:24 PDT 2010

On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 23:03:15 +0100
Tom Grimshaw <tom at streamsense.net> wrote:

> My issue is that none of these reasons involve the way the viewer
> interacts with the LL Servers in any way. They made the decision
> based on the conduct of a few idiots (and there are always idiots in
> open source projects) - and not because of any real issue with the
> viewer itself.
> If the viewer was causing server issues or was enabling content
> theft, I would agree with this decision.

partially right... discovered the "no good" side a team can choose if
fix it or not, if somebody believe to be a god why him viewer is the
most used is HIM fault... not LL one

job of LL is provide a grid and hold businness safe, if works from
residents/creators can be stolen with few clicks is a viewer problem
and i PRETEND Linden do something to safe my businness... (and LL did
it)