[opensource-dev] Blocking viewers.

Harold Brown labrat.hb at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 17:33:11 PDT 2010

ANY Secondlife Viewer could be used for the exact same type of DDoS
attack.  Even more so the 2.0 viewers with Media on a Prim.

The DDoS was from a webpage with hidden images being called from
another site.  Not from the clients being used as a Bot network.  In
this case it just happened to be the Viewer login screen.