[opensource-dev] Blocking viewers.

Celierra Darling Celierra at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 14:58:06 PDT 2010

You can still use that software, but you'll just have to connect somewhere
else for service if you do so.  LL doesn't have to care only about direct
effects on their own servers, and LL has the right to no longer trust
viewers that identify themselves as "Emerald".

Sure, you can get around it if you really want, but keep in mind that
there's reasons why LL doesn't trust Emerald to connect to their servers.
 (Well, to be more precise, the original Emerald - there are Emerald forks
on the TPV directory, which aren't affected AFAIK.)

Celi