[opensource-dev] Fwd: Problem in Getting Library "libcurl-cares.so" to Compile SL Viewer

Zhijie Shen zjshen14 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 22:15:21 PDT 2010

Now I've got around the problem but another comes as follows:
"
libcurl3-cares:
 Depends: libkrb53 (>=1.6.dfsg.2) but it is not installable
"
The dependency seems buggy since the libkrb5-3 is used instead of libkrb53
in ubuntu. The bug is also mentioned in
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/root-system/+bug/462059.
Is there any solution to deal with this?

Regards,
Zhijie Shen