[opensource-dev] The Plan for Snowglobe

Rob Nelson nexisentertainment at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 16:40:18 PDT 2010

  Understand that since the Emerald fiasco, many viewer developers who
have since "retired" are coming back either via user pressure or to take
advantage of the power vacuum.  I personally just finished fixing up
Luna for messing about in InWorldz.  Their developers seemed interested
in my Lua engine, and I'm out of my "coder's block".

Rob Nelson