[opensource-dev] Requesting code review - STORM-105 Create a Performance Data Tracking system

Philippe (Merov) Bossut merov at lindenlab.com
Fri Sep 10 17:14:01 PDT 2010

Hi,

As part of the KDU upgrade, I created that sub task solely focused on Perf
Metric. I basically modified an existing hack (used only for texture
rendering perf gathering) and made it work and documented it in a more
general way, starting by moving it from newview to llcommon.

It's not complete but it's doing something and before I sink more time in it
in the next planning, I'd really appreciate feedback, comment and help from
people interested in perf tracking. Do you think we can pull that in as part
of sprint-3 (fully knowing we want to continue to improve it in sprint-4)?

Please check the JIRA for more changeset and wiki:
- https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/STORM-105

Cheers,
- Merov