[opensource-dev] The Plan for Snowglobe

dilly dobbs dillydobbs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 17:25:29 PDT 2010

Fair enough, but the simple fact is that the interface needs to be changed
so that they can reclaim more of the sign ups to the grid. The last numbers
i have read on the learning curve is something like 70% of the users that
sign up leave because they have troubles with the interface.  And we must
also consider that this is a business and LL needs to make good to keep the
grid alive.

I would sugest that we try to improve the interface and make the viewer more
usable for all. Kirsten has done a great job modifying the 2.X platform, and
she seems to be moving it forward.

I do agree that the new interface is clunky and it needs work but as it
compares to the 1.x it is much improved.

And it was my mistake.

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by

Douglas Adams