[opensource-dev] The Plan for Snowglobe

dilly dobbs dillydobbs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 08:34:35 PDT 2010

Agreed but it was never built into the viewer and we kept them on the noob
island and well as we all know it was just a bunch of BS truly. and was
really no help at all.  There has to be some way to accomplish this in
a intelligent manner that makes it more like an MMo intro.

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by

Douglas Adams