[opensource-dev] The Plan for Snowglobe

Michael Schlenker schlenk at uni-oldenburg.de
Sat Sep 11 08:39:12 PDT 2010

Am 11.09.2010 um 17:31 schrieb Zi Ree:

> Am Samstag 11 September 2010 17:22:33 schrieb dilly dobbs:
>
>> it more like a game with a limited number of opening/learning the interface
>> 'quests' so to speak.  There has to be some way to keep all of the sign
>> ups.
>
> The old orientation islands had all this. It never really worked out.

And they failed miserably. I was stuck on one of those for a few hours till i found out how to TP away
from orientation island. And it took the help of Torleys Videos to find out how to open
the freebie boxes.

In fact, the orientation island nearly succeeded in keeping me from ever logging in again.
I was just determined enough to get past it.

Michael