[opensource-dev] Retaining Newbies (Was: The Plan for Snowglobe)

Dilly Dobbs dillydobbs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 11:11:17 PDT 2010

  On 9/11/2010 1:05 PM, Robert Martin wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 1:52 PM, dilly dobbs<dillydobbs at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> We all seem like intelligent adults that could come to an agreement on how
>> to add priority to the issues that we would like to see addressed.  And yes
>> i work in an Agile dev software shop so im sorry about the lingo.
>> Opinions, and ideas on this ?
> I would like to put my paws into this kind of thing could we get an
> indoor type inworld location for this??

I think that i would be able to provide us with a meeting place on the
grid.  My wife i am sure would be willing to give us a meeting place on
the grid.  And i would be willing to foot the group costs as long as
they don't get out of control.

dilly

--
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by

Douglas Adams