[opensource-dev] Retaining Newbies (Was: The Plan for Snowglobe)

Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) oz at lindenlab.com
Mon Sep 13 07:17:10 PDT 2010

  On 2010-09-11 14:11, Dilly Dobbs wrote:
>    On 9/11/2010 1:05 PM, Robert Martin wrote:
>> On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 1:52 PM, dilly dobbs<dillydobbs at gmail.com>   wrote:
>>> We all seem like intelligent adults that could come to an agreement on how
>>> to add priority to the issues that we would like to see addressed.  And yes
>>> i work in an Agile dev software shop so im sorry about the lingo.
>>> Opinions, and ideas on this ?
>> I would like to put my paws into this kind of thing could we get an
>> indoor type inworld location for this??
>>
> I think that i would be able to provide us with a meeting place on the
> grid.  My wife i am sure would be willing to give us a meeting place on
> the grid.  And i would be willing to foot the group costs as long as
> they don't get out of control.

Feel free to use the Hippotropolis Theater

    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hippotropolis/241/29/23

or there are some nice meeting spaces both indoor and outdoor in the
nearby Open Source Park

    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hippotropolis/37/233/22

if there are other in-world resources that would be helpful, contact me.