[opensource-dev] Severe water flicker in recent development build

Lance Corrimal Lance.Corrimal at eregion.de
Sun Sep 12 11:02:15 PDT 2010

Am Sonntag 12 September 2010 schrieb Celierra Darling:
> On Sun, Sep 12, 2010 at 12:01 PM, Ponzu <lee.ponzu at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Several years ago, some Linden posted a table that showed the
> > typical range of FPS for various graphics cards. At the time I
> > thought that was a very interesting piece of data, and am sad to
> > have never seen it again (maybe I missed it).
>
> The chart is still up, but I don't think it's been updated very
> recently...

no kidding, the biggest nvidia card in there is a geforce 8800.
they stopped making these a few years ago.

anyways, I run SL on a geforce 9400 M and i usually get around 15-20
FPS on "recommended settings".
on the same computer I get roughly 60-70 FPS in unreal tournament 2004
with all settings maxed out and it looks tremendously better.

bye,
LC