[opensource-dev] This cannot be right...

Ponzu lee.ponzu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 16:37:42 PDT 2010

i am trying to browse the code, looking for some where that perhaps an
http socket should be freed or closed, or not allocated, but is not...

I have found this:

indra/newview/lltexturefetch.cpp:	void relese() { --mActiveCount; }

i don't understand it yet, but it doesn't pass the smell test.  This
function relese does not seem to be called from anywhere I have found
so far.  Also, it is misspelled.  It seems related to de-allocating
something.

Someone who already knows what is going on inside lltexturefetch.cpp
can probably tell me that relese() is OK, but I wanted to mention it
just in case.