[opensource-dev] Snowstorm - Product Engine?

Anya Kanevsky akanevsky at productengine.com
Thu Sep 16 22:32:09 PDT 2010

Ann,
I'm the SF-based Project Manager for Product Engine.  We're a contractor
working with LL for almost 2 years now, mostly doing Viewer and QA work.
Currently, our development team is a part of Snowstorm. I'll be happy to
answer (almost) any questions you might have about us...

Best,

Anya

P.S. Not sure about which pictures of what kids you're referring to ...