[opensource-dev] Snowstorm - Product Engine?

Brandon Husbands xotmid at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 22:39:26 PDT 2010

Who made the choice on the side bar.... lol, You do know mozilla has a
sidebar and book mark  side bars etc... None uses that also.

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 12:32 AM, Anya Kanevsky <akanevsky at productengine.com
> wrote:

> Ann,
> I'm the SF-based Project Manager for Product Engine.  We're a contractor
> working with LL for almost 2 years now, mostly doing Viewer and QA work.
> Currently, our development team is a part of Snowstorm. I'll be happy to
> answer (almost) any questions you might have about us...
>
> Best,
>
> Anya
>
> P.S. Not sure about which pictures of what kids you're referring to ...
>
> 2010/9/16 Ann Otoole <missannotoole at yahoo.com>
>
>> But the question is what is the "Product Engine"? (I've seen the pics of
>> those kids over there doing the work. They look like they like to have fun.)

This email is a private and confidential communication. Any use of email may
be subject to the laws and regulations of the United States. You may not
Repost, Distribute nor reproduce any content of this message.