[opensource-dev] User Story: Inventory Sorting

Erin Mallory angel_of_crimson at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 09:16:48 PDT 2010

Already on the jira. with variations...

Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 09:26:19 -0400
From: lee.ponzu at gmail.com
To: secret.argent at gmail.com
CC: opensource-dev at lists.secondlife.com
Subject: Re: [opensource-dev] User Story: Inventory Sorting

Argent, this sounds like a good user story for a Jira.

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 8:13 AM, Argent Stonecutter <secret.argent at gmail.com> wrote:

 when trying out a V2-based TPV, and so I switched to "Worn" in the honest belief that I would be able to "un-wear" one outfit... only to find that the "worn" tab is completely flattened. Why would that ever be a good idea? When wearing objects that are in multiple pieces (for example, a pair of jeans with prim cuffs) being able to go to the worn tab and remove that *folder* is pretty much essential.