[opensource-dev] Third Party Plug-ins?

malachi malachi at tamzap.com
Fri Sep 24 14:20:55 PDT 2010

i for one particularly love this idea. i think there should be a way for
the default LL issued viewer to be a plain jane for every user client. but
allow third party devs to create plugins that do whatever they want. the
idea of the radar and ao are amazing. but dont stop there. there are tons
of things that average users DO NOT use in the client already. LL could
simply remove those items and offer them as plugins. i am for this idea of
modularity 100%. my only question is where do we start?