[opensource-dev] merchant/customer transaction userstory

Erin Mallory angel_of_crimson at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 24 14:45:05 PDT 2010

As a user/Merchant I expect SL to properly and reliably handle marketplace transactions, and to give the customer matching transaction numbers for the merchant and customer as per universal standards. (see https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/web-2920 and https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/WEB-2628)

I realize this is mostly more a web problem, but.... this affects in world too.  and is one more nightmare for merchants and creators in a growing list.