[opensource-dev] Which viewer should I use as the new beta?

miss c miss_c_27 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 24 21:09:23 PDT 2010

The version I have is much higher than the public release.  It looks like an
update was pulled 9 hours ago from the repro, but I just downloaded this new
version a couple of hours ago.

I am on 2.2.1 (210446)

The official beta release appears to be 2.2.0 (210127)

Was the release reverted or do I have the bug tester version or something?  The
whole group chat displaying group names instead of avatar names is really
frustrating, but I do not want to revert any new features by installing the
older.

Please Advise,

TY

Miss