[opensource-dev] Mesh?

Ponzu lee.ponzu at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 10:05:45 PDT 2010

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 12:01 PM, Brandon Husbands <xotmid at gmail.com> wrote:

> What are the chances your new feature will be integrated. This is why TPV's
> exist cause the integration processess is like trying to get the mayor of a
> city to accept a meting with a plumber

I haven't always monitored closely, but I think I can agree with this.
 However, it seems to me that there will and should always be TPVs, even if
it becomes easier for non-Linden changes to get in.  For one example, the
Restrained Life stuff might never be acceptable to Lindens for Public
Relations or Legal issues.

  I could ramble on and on, but I won't.