[opensource-dev] Mesh?

Marine Kelley marinekelley at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 16:25:23 PDT 2010

On 25 September 2010 23:27, JB Hancroft <jbhancroft at gmail.com> wrote:

> If it were renamed and some of it's "heritage" obscured, I could use it in
> some business situations where it would be nice to have the functionality.
> As it... can't go anywhere near RLV.

You can just rename the executable and rewrite the readme file and you're
good. There is absolutely no "kinky" reference in the viewer itself
whatsoever. There are references to restraints in a few comments of its main
source file though, as examples for attaching and detaching outfits through
scripts. But that's all, the user will never see that anyway.