[opensource-dev] crazy land idea

Tammy Nowotny TammyNowotny at mac.com
Sun Sep 26 06:46:09 PDT 2010

This is purely anecdotal (though maybe someone knows more than my
anecdote): I have heard that the SL game engine is not good at
determining which points are under/above/inside an enclosure such as a
building.  Moreoever, legend has it that there is a whole weather system
in the engine which was never activated because there was no way to stop
rain, snow etc. from going through roofs, walls, etc.

--Tammy Nowotny