[opensource-dev] crazy land idea

Carlo Wood carlo at alinoe.com
Sun Sep 26 09:10:28 PDT 2010

Hmmm, yes. There is more use to detecting "being inside a prim"
and toggling certain render types as a result it seems.

Now, an easy way would be to detect if the CAM is inside a prim,
and then turn off -say- water fog, or whatever causes one to
appear being under water; or turn off rain/snow if that is turned
on.

However, if then you look out the window, it stopped raining
outside too.. so that isn't good enough.

--
Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com>