[opensource-dev] Lindens way ahead of us

miss c miss_c_27 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 26 21:07:44 PDT 2010

Before it turns into an even bigger debate.  First, I assumed that viewcontrol
meant rlv since it was directly under breastphysics, I do not know what the
viewercontrol code is for.  Secondly this could be Oz's personal build for
himself XD.  It does say it was merged with the latest viewer, but its not here
in the code, no breast physics period.