[opensource-dev] support Userstory

Erin Mallory angel_of_crimson at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 27 11:29:58 PDT 2010

As a User, I would like to be able to load the support live chat up WITHIN the secondlife browser, AND I would liek to not have to provide personal details about my self to support people i do not know in order to get support.  An assigned set of security questions or a pin would be MUCH better and safer.  (especially since I have been able to get my accunt confirmed using only my first name and the username off my email... which is very disturbing and scarey)