[opensource-dev] Snowstorm changes

Moriz Gupte moriz.gupte at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 12:31:35 PDT 2010

What surprises me is that 'people who made much of the success possible' are
'leaving'? Is this a pattern? I really cannot imagine the kind of pressure
you LLs are working under, I mean what kind of workplace is LL??

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 1:15 PM, Ponzu <lee.ponzu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Best wishes to Tofu and Aimee for the future.

*Rameshsharma Ramloll* PhD, *Research Associate Professor*, Idaho State
University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel: 208-282-5333
Blog <http://deepsemaphore.posterous.com/>,
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshramloll>
, Play2Train <http://www.play2train.org>