[opensource-dev] Snowstorm changes

Erin Mallory angel_of_crimson at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 28 12:45:37 PDT 2010

They aren't leaving by choice.  LL fired all the UK based lindens.  I won't go into saying how stupid a decision it was.  But I do wish tofu and Aimee the best of luck, and I hope they find really good jobs soon.
Take care Aimee and Tofu, godspeed, and please feel free to friend one or more of my alts so you can stay in touch :)
cummere mayo