[opensource-dev] Shadow Controls

Reed Steamroller Reed at ChangingWorldsBuildingDreams.com
Thu Sep 30 10:10:16 PDT 2010

as far as the shadows on mac goes... i think (if i was able to properly
decrypt a certain linden's techno speak) that the lack of shadows is due in
at least part of having to use an older version of the mac devkit?