[opensource-dev] autobuild & VS 2010 support merged to viewer-development

Mike Chase mike.chase at alternatemetaverse.com
Mon Apr 4 06:04:40 PDT 2011

On Sun, 2011-04-03 at 10:57 -0400, Oz Linden (Scott Lawrence) wrote:
> On 2011-04-03 9:27, Mike Chase wrote:
> > Quick pass through on Linux and all seemed ok. Profiles worked fine and
> > the annoying pause that previouly made the viewer unusable seems fixed.
>
> Glad to hear that.... the problem there was in how some of the libraries
> were built.  Fortunately, in our new build structure it will be much
> easier for open developers to do library builds the same we that we do,
> and therefor to contribute improvements and upgrades.
>
> > I'll use it this evening for an event I'm hosting so it will get a
> > workout and I'll post more experiences then

Used it all last night at my set.  Seemed pretty much solid overall.  I
had a few issues with voice (lost access to the voice server and then
only got half of it back; could hear but not speak).  That may have been
issues with the voice server. It was a one time occurrence.  Again this
is on Linux. Fedora 14 x64.

Mike