[opensource-dev] llconvexdecomposition on private servers

Marine Kelley marinekelley at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 02:03:52 PDT 2011

Hi all,

When trying to build rev 20010 (0fd2a1181a96) of viewer-development, I
stumbled across a problem with llconvexdecomposition : autobuild.xml
links it to http://s3-proxy.lindenlab.com/private-builds-secondlife-com
(which is unreachable for anyone outside LL), refusing to download it
and leaving me with an old and non source-controlled
llconvexdecomposition.h in packages/include/.

As a result, llmeshrepository.cpp fails to compile because :

- LLConvexDecomposition::getInstance()->setMeshData() should now take
2 arguments whereas the old class only declared one in its pure
virtual method (ok that one is trivial to fix)

- LLConvexDecomposition::getInstance()->buildSingleHull() is not
declared or defined anywhere

- Same for LLConvexDecomposition::getInstance()->getSingleHull(), not
declared or defined anywhere

I assume the latter two fail because these methods are neither
declared in llconvexdecomposition.h nor defined in the lib I have,
whereas they must be in the new ones.

Is there a way to get the updated package please ? I will try to walk
around the problem but sooner or later it will come back and bite me.

FYI, this comes from the merge at rev 19901 (73b94c4e3f81)

Thanks,
Marine